If you attempt to connect your Bluetooth audio devices with your Windows 10 but the Bluetooth devices connected but not working you are same with me. My Windows 10 computer doesn’t recognize my Bluetooth enabled device. I found several articles how to solve this problem, and I write it down for you below. I hope could help you How to fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays in Windows 10 follow this step by step carefully. There are three solutions to this problem:
Solution 1. Restart Bluetooth support service
- Go to “Services” in Windows 10 by typing service in Windows menu.
- when “Services app” already opens in Windows 10, find “Bluetooth Support Service” right click and open “Properties.”
- Change “Startup type” from “Manual” to “Automatic” and then press OK button
- last step “Restart” the Bluetooth service by right click mouse button then click “restart.”
Solution 2. Run Hardware and Device Troubleshooter
- Go to “Troubleshooting” control panel by typing troubleshooting in Windows 10
- At “Troubleshooting” app window click “Hardware and Sound” menu troubleshooting
- At “Hardware and Sound” app window click “Hardware and Devices” menu to find and fix the problems with devices and hardware
- Troubleshooting wizard will analyze and found the solution for you wait until it finds the driver and install the driver.
- and it magically solves your problem
Solution 3. Update Bluetooth Device Driver
- Go to “Device Manager” control panel by typing device manager in windows menu
- at device manager app windows find Generic Bluetooth adapter and double click to open the properties
- Click the drive tab and choose Update Driver,
- windows 10 will find the best driver regarding the Bluetooth device, done!
Hope this article help you finding a solution on How to fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays in windows 10?
Please Share to your friends!
- quare root 123https://support microsoft com/en-us/help/13753/windows-10-camera-does-not-work
- restaurants near mefix connections to bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays in windows 10
- 1 Microsoft Way Redmondfix connections to bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays in windows 10