Lot of windows 10 user in the United Kingdom asking why isn’t cortana available on their windows 10 pc, someone in microsoft forum give this SOLUTION:
If you are not in the US, it seems you have to download and install the additional language pack for SPEECH (definitely applies to the UK, and possibly applies to all other English-speaking countries too).
1. Go to SETTINGS > TIME & LANGUAGE > REGION & LANGUAGE
2. Under LANGUAGES, select the listed language already there (in my case English UK)
3. Click OPTIONS
4. Click DOWNLOAD LANGUAGE PACK to download your chosen language
5. After the download has finished, go back up a level (still under TIME & LANGUAGE) and choose SPEECH
6. Your new language should be selectable under SPEECH – select it.
7. REBOOT (the changes won’t take effect until you do).
Viola… more than 492 people try this and worked thanks to this step by step. Response if you follow step by step.
Hope this article help you finding solution on Why isnt cortana available on my windows 10 pc IN uk?
Please Share to your friends!